|Henry Park Primary School|
|Motto||Honesty in Performance, Pride in Service|
|Established||22 March 1977|
|Principal||Mr Chia Soo Keng|
|Colour(s)||Brown and beige|
|Newspaper||H.P. Wall Times|
Henry Park Primary School is a very large primary school in Holland Grove Road, Singapore. The school began functioning with 287 pupils on 22 March 1977. It was officially opened by Member of Parliament for Ulu Pandan, Dr Chiang Hai Ding, on 7 April 1978. Henry Park has a student population of around 2,200 aged between 7 and 12. Its current buildings are opened in 2013.
The school offers a range of co-curricular and enrichment activities.
It was recognised for its partnership with its stakeholders by being awarded the Outstanding Partners' Award for 2002 - 2007. The most active group is the Parents Association, which has 600 members. There is also the Henry Park Primary School Alumni Association.
In 2008 Henry Park received the Ministry of Education's School Distinction Award. It also achieved the Sustained Achievement Awards in Sports, Aesthetics and Physical Fitness.
The school was awarded the Best Practice Award (Teaching and Learning).
Awards for CCAs(not complete) Edit
- Inter-primary School Tennis Championships 2006 Senior Boys (3rd)
- West-zone Netball tournament 2006 Senior and Junior Girls (3rd)
- SYF Central Judging 2008
- SYF Central Judging 2012-Chinese Dance(Gold with Honors)
- Chinese Dance (Silver)
- International Dance (Bronze)
- Choir (Gold)
- Chinese Orchestra (Bronze)
- Gym B Division Girls 2nd
- West-zone Netball Tournament 2007 Senior and Junior Girls (1st)
- West-zone Netball Tournament 2013 Senior (2nd)
- West-zone Netball Tournament 2014 Juniors (1st)
- Inter-primary School Tennis Championships 2007 Senior Girls (3rd) Senior Boys and Junior Boys (4th)
- ↑ History & Milestones, Henry Park Primary School.
- ↑ School Rules, Henry Park Primary School.
- ↑ Gifted Education Programme, Henry Park Primary School.